Monday, May 12, 2008

Pirate Invasion

Carson's birthday is in March but I still wanted to share some pictures with you of our fun celebrations. For is 4th birthday, Jay, Fin and I took Carson to this place where they have these huge blow up slides and rollerskating. We then went out to lunch and he got to get a birthday sundae (pre-diet).

Enjoy the pics!!


Carson loving his birthday treat!



The nice people at the table next to us took this pic. I wish Fin was looking at the camera.



One of the huge slides. He loved this more than anything else we did that day!



Can you tell he is having fun?



Jay spiked Fin's hair!




Rollerskating time! Yes! We did make him wear a helmet and knee and elbow pads. I know, we are dorks. None of the other kids had them on.



I love this pic. Jay took him out onto the rink as I was with Fin. I was trying to get some good pictures but the lighting was bad.



Carson really loved skating but was much more impressed with the slides.



To celebrate with family we had a pirate party for Carson at our new house. It was so much fun! Carson did really well. He was a bit shy at first, preferring to hang out with Granny in the hallway but once he warmed up, he was okay.

As you can see, we had some very scary pirates at the party!!





Carson was killing us as he was super excited for his party. The morning of, he had to put on every single piece of pirate gear we own.



Happy Birthday Carson! The day you were born we were blessed beyond our wildest dreams. You are without a doubt one of the greatest loves of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the photos - so cute! Love the picture of Carson smiling coming down the slide - it makes me smile from ear to ear.
Nonna