Monday, June 2, 2008

Babies X's 4

Yes, we are doing fine. Just been very busy with all the fun summer activities. We had a great memorial day weekend and totally enjoyed the extra day off of work. Both Jay and I have had some big, stressful projects at work so the family time was not only needed but helped restore some balance.

The boys enjoyed all that we had to do. I know that Jay mentioned some of our plans in another post, but here are some cute pics.

Griffin had fun playing in the baby pool with his cousins.



All of these cuties were born within 7 months. L to R - Sophia, Madeline, Lilly and Fin. Madeline is the oldest and Fin is the youngest. I know they will grow up to be close and love one another. Fin will be a wonderful husband someday with all these young ladies around.



I love this picture of Madeline. It cracks me up. What a doll!



Congratulations Sophia! She is going to be a big sister in December!



Lilly is such a joy. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. I wish they lived closer so that I could eat her up more often.



More pics to come. I am still not very good at this stuff.

Emily

No comments: