Sunday, April 19, 2009

Griffin's b-day party! 1 of 2

Hi everyone!

Here are some pictures of Griffin's birthday party with the Bolone Family. He lucks out and gets two parties this year due to everyones' crazy schedules and the fact that our house can't hold everyone comfortably. Carson also tends to do better with less people so we decided it might be a little less stressful this way. We had the party with my family on Good Friday. The theme was Cars since Griffin is obsessed with Lightning "Between" right now. It was a great day and both boys really enjoyed the party. It was great to have a day dedicated to my little Fin. He gets overshadowed sometimes due to our sweet little Carson's issues right now but it won't be forever and Griffin gets more than enough "Mommy time." He's attached to her like glue. Poor guy is not going to be happy with this new little one coming...between Carson and a new baby, poor Griffin is sure to suffer from middle child syndrome:>) Hey wait...I'm married to a middle child but she certainly is not negleted in the attention department:>) so I'm not sure I buy that whole middle child thing...haha!

The decorations.....




Carson and Drea


Present time...Carson didn't "help" too much.....


Fin and his favorite person in the whole world (Mommy) followed closely by Papa Tom with Granny, Nonna and Pa following closely.....Daddy is near the bottom of his list right now:<( but that's okay...maybe someday.....I seem to be Carson's fave right now so I'll take that!




Uncle Brian and Brooke or "Broke" as Carson would say.....





Cousins Andrea, Josh, Gigi and Johnny




Pa and Blake



Chaos.....



Carson got his own special gluten free brownie cake...looks like he liked it.




MMM....real cake...quite a change...I think Fin is thinking "What is that Gluten Free crap you've been giving me?" It is his day after all so a real cake was in order.....





Looks like it's good Fin and Granny....



Griffin and his godmother Auntie Kristie




Time to sing....cute video....Griffin is not too good at blowing the candles out just yet.....


We had a blast and hope everyone else did too. Carson did so well and it means so much when people that don't see him all the time notice the difference.....it gives us that extra ummmph to keep plugging along.

Happy Birthday Griffin.....even if you don't like me now....you will someday and you will never know how much joy you bring to my life....I think that you are going to be our little athlete and I can't wait to experience those things with you. You light up my life.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Griffin, you are just pure joy. Can't wait to celebrate your birthday this Sunday - lots of hugs and kisses coming your way.....Nonna