Wednesday, December 24, 2008

L&L Christmas Party - 2008

I don't have much time to write as it is Christmas Eve but we got this fun pic in the mail last night.
******************************

Every three years the company that Jay works for has a huge Christmas party. It is black tie optional and everything is done top notch. This year also celebrates the company's 50th anniversary.

We have so much fun getting dressed up and going to this event. Since Jay is HR he has to work part of it but over the years I have gotten to know so many of his colleagues that it is a great night for me to catch up and visit with them. (Also, most of Jay's family works for the company so, I am never totally alone).

Below is our formal portrait. We always laugh at this as it makes us feel like we are at prom but it is a nice touch as most of the regular camera pics were not too hot.

I will post more pics of the party when I have more time and also fill you in a bit more on the whole event. This was a few weeks ago, and as you can tell I am pretty behind.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Love you - Em




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is better than a prom picture. Great picture of two wonderful people that I just happen to love.
Nonna