Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mia!

Happy Birthday to my little princess!

Mia is pure joy....yes, let's not all forget that she had a rough start (about 8 months worth) but she is pure joy as of now. She is getting her own little unique personality. She loves her mommy and gets very sad if she cannot get her mommy's complete attention...even big tears sometimes. She gives the BEST kisses I've ever received. Sometimes, she looks around at her brothers like....wth? Is this really my family?

She loves people (just like her mommy.) She is her mommy's twin and I think she is going to grow up to be just as beautiful as her mommy.

Some people have asked if it's different being a daddy to a little girl. I didn't really notice a difference at first but I'm starting to see there is a little difference now. I'm sure it will continue to be more different. It's not different better...because I love my boys and I love being a dad to two amazing little boys but it is different and special to have a beautiful little daughter.

I am so happy to have the opportunity to have boys and a girl.

Mia is the perfect addition to our family. I can't wait to see how her little personality grows.

We are very blessed. God bless you baby girl. I hope you always know how much you are loved and cherished.

Happy Birthday!










2 comments:

Our Journey To Eden said...

She is soooooo adorable!!!!!! Love the pictures!!! Happy Birthday sweet Mia!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post for a very sweet little girl. I just love being around her.....she makes me happy. I love you, Mia...God bless you and always keep you happy and healthy.
Nonna