Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Disney 2008

This past Feb. we headed down to Florida to visit Jay's dad and Step-mom. We had a great time! We all headed to Orlando for a few days to enjoy some Disney fun. In my opinion, Disney is the BEST place to go on vacation when you have kids. My family went to Disney every year as I was growing up and it holds so many wonderful memories for me. I always get a bit weepy walking into the Magic Kingdom Park with my own children. This was Fin's first trip but Carson's fourth. Each time we go, we feel the magic and can't wait to go back. On this trip we stayed at the Nickelodeon Hotel (our second time there) and really loved it. We usually stay on Disney property but I have to say that the Nick Hotel is amazing and just a perfect place to stay with preschool age kids.

Griffin loved the character breakfasts! Carson is a little scared of the dressed up characters so, he tends to stay away.



A pic from our room to just one of the amazing pools at the Nick Hotel.


Carson enjoying a diet caffeine free Coke (pre new diet). This pic cracks me up because he looked like the older retired snow birds on the beach.



Griffin's first trip to the beach/Ocean. He likes to eat sand, just like his big bro.




Carson is getting so big and handsome. He loves going to the beach!
I wanted to post more but am still new to this blog stuff so, I have not gotten the hang of it yet. I will post more as I get better at this.
Thanks for reading - Em






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those lips!!!!!! OOoooooooo!

Carson is so old!!! When did he grow up??? Still as beautiful as he was the day he was born.

Okay, now I need to come over to smooch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amiee

Adriana said...

You (and Jay) are doing such a good job on this blog! I really enjoy all the information - and now pictures of my darlings? WONDERFUL!

Nonna